Sunday, May 19, 2013

A Bit of Heaven Hydrangeas by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


 A Bit of Heaven Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel


A Bit of Heaven was the afternoon step by step paintalong in my workshop this afternoon. I'm always just a bit sad when a workshop ends, knowing the next morning I won't be teaching, I'll just be painting. We had a fun group of ladies in class from Texas, Louisiana and Oklahoma making yellow roses and white hydrangeas bloom in oils! I'll be posting more photos from my workshop this week, including my large demo painting below, so stay tuned to the art blog.



My large demo this morning, 16X20

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...