Saturday, March 23, 2013

Valley Color, an Abstracted View of our California Farmlands by Janet Bludau


10" x 10"
Oil on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
$200 includes fast shipping
I recently took a long drive up the coast of California from my home and studio, to a gallery that was starting to show my paintings.  I love the shapes and colors that are created from the farmers creative ways of laying out their land.  I would actually like to speak to a few and hear how they make the decisions on what is to be planted to the north, south, etc.  Do they later check it out at a distance and appreciate the art they have created?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...