Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Crepe Paper Poppies and a Dallas Arboretum Workshop by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Crepe Paper Poppies
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Palette Knife/Oil on Panel


I was tickled pink today to receive the Dallas Arboretum Adult Education catalog and see my Blue Glass Asters Sunflower painting featured. I'll be teaching two fall workshops at the Arboretum in the next few months, and I sure hope you can join me. The Arboretum is a perfect venue for flower painting, not only because of the amazing gardens and waterfalls and paths and trees, but because the staff there is superb.

Read more about my Dallas Arboretum Classes

Visit my art blog to see some of my favorite pictures from the Arboretum. What better way to spend the day than painting flowers, and then step outside the classroom door and walk among hundreds of acres of blossoms?


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...