Wednesday, January 25, 2012

PEAR IN PALETTE KNIFE SERIES #5 by OLGA WAGNER

Continuing with my pear in palette knife series. I am getting ready to do some serious framing of all my paintings for my upcoming show at the Local Color Gallery. Hope to see you at the First Friday Reception on February 3rd.

My whole "P is for Pears with Personality" series can be viewed on my website. Here is the LINK

TOGETHER FOREVER
6x6 Oil on Raymar Canvas Panel

Available $100








Shown displayed on a small decorative easel



It's January 25th and we already have a Crocus in full bloom. I don't remember ever having them show up so early in the year. It's been a weird winter...



SAVE THE DATE: February 3rd 6-9pm
Opening Reception

Local Color Gallery, Raleigh NC
22 Glenwood Ave


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...