Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Original oil painting by Karen Tarlton Paris Romance


20x24
Paris Romance
Oil

I haven't painted Paris in awhile and I've missed it! I guess because Valentine's Day is around the corner, and because Paris is one the most romantic cities in the world, I had to paint it! In my mind it is always reflective and glowing and flowers are around every corner.
karensfineart.tumblr.com/

My Blog: http://www.karensfineart.blogspot.com/

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Karensfineart

Galleries: City Lights Gallery, Las Vegas, NV
The Arlington Arts Gallery, Arlington Virginia
Galerie Severn, New Orleans Louisiana
The Stonehenge Gallery, Montgomery Alabama, SAC's Gallery, Montgomery Alabama,
KR Designs, Fort Myers,FL

2 comments:

  1. This does look like a holiday Dottie. Lively color and a romantic place to be...very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Love Paris! This painting just recently sold!

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...