Tuesday, August 16, 2011

TABBY CAT ON RED by OLGA WAGNER

I love the way that the color scheme makes this painting sing. The original photo was pretty bad, but perfect as inspiration.

Update on my sweet little Pugsley. He was a very good boy during his acupuncture treatment and seemed to be feeling much better following it. He even met me at the door when I got home this evening, which he has not done since he got so ill. I attached some photos of Pugsley sporting Porcupine Look.

THE LOOK

11 x 14 Oil on Stretched Canvas
Available www.olgawagner.com

Original photo of Nacho. Even though this photo was taken with my blackberry in bad lighting, it still managed to capture that little evil/smug face.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...