Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mi Casa es Su Casa by Pamela Blaies


Bouganvillea and a Blue Door
14" x 11"
Oil on Canvas

There is a common spanish saying, "mi casa es su casa." It literally means "my house is your house," but is meant to offer warm hospitality. Brightly painted buildings and beautiful flowers are found everywhere in Mexico. Memories of my visits there are filled with color and my mind often drifts back on sunny summer days. This painting, full of texture and color, offers a cheery welcome.

I love to share the stories that inspire my paintings. Sign up to become a VIP Member and you will receive my email newsletter twice a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...