Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Abstract Seascape Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, 11x14" Original Oil Painting

It is so hard to believe, that we have been living in the mountains of North Carolina for 9 months.  I marvel at the beautiful mountain scenes outside my door.  Asheville has sooo much to offer!

But there is something it cannot offer...the beach, the sea, the salt air.  

Maybe that is why I was moved to do this abstract.

Purchase here

I had fun playing with the direction of my knife strokes.  Still a minimalist painting, but with a little added interest.   Hmmmm, I see a mountain abstract in my future!


The perfect wall decor for a beach house, or for someone dreaming of a beach house.

We will be heading back to the beach soon, and I will have sand on my toes, once again.

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...