Monday, April 2, 2018

Charcoal Line Drawings on Monoprints by Lynda Cookson

I have been having fun sorting paintings from my stock. They've been packed away for a while and are only being brought out now for some Open Studio days during summer.

Here's a rather different collection of 4 Charcoal Line Drawings on Original Abstract Monoprints.

During a couple of life drawing classes a few years back I found two of the models to be rather grumpy in temperament which put me off formal drawings. Instead I produced comical line drawings to counter their grumpiness. Later I repeated the ones I liked onto original abstract monoprints.


 "I Told You So!" by Lynda Cookson



 "She Shrugged" by Lynda Cookson



 "My Eye" by Lynda Cookson



"His Foot" by Lynda Cookson



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...