Monday, August 29, 2016

A Taste of Summer, sunflower and lavender by Marion Hedger

 "A taste of summer" sunflower and lavender painting
by Marion Hedger
19x27cm, oil on canvas board, palette knife painting
SOLD

This is a rework of one of my Garden 101 series and fresh off the easel today. At the time, I put it in my discard pile, as, although I liked the concept, the painting did not come out as expected.

I am not having a lot of success with my iris paintings at the moment, so as a change, I got this painting out and reworked it using a palette knife and fresher looking paint.
I really like it now. Quite loose and fresh looking to my eyes. Let me know what you think.
This painting is sold, contact me about any other painting HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...