Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Pelican Painting, "Big Bird", 6x8 oil SOLD

Not the Big Bird you were expecting?

SOLD




Living in Florida, I am expected to have a selection of pelican paintings at all times. This guy is not actually a Florida pelican, but lives in California.  He looks just like our guys though.  One of my Etsy buddies, Retagene, sent me her image and gave me permission to use it.


How do I know it's a guy?  It's that yellow on his head that gives him away.  When you see a pelican with a yellow head, you know he is looking for a girl friend.   Hmmmm, it would be nice if humans had such an obvious sign too.....might have helped me out back in the day!

Have a great week and thank you for viewing Carol Schiff Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...