Monday, June 16, 2014

Daily Painting | Food Still Life | Avocado Painting | Standing Avocado by Carol Schiff | 8x10" Oil

Maybe it's because my husband was in the Air Force for 20 years, but, when I look at this painting, all I can think about is that this is an avocado standing "at attention"

$159.95 +  13.95



The thing I really like about this daily painting is that I was able to use my favorite color combination of yellow green and red violet.



The dark sienna and orange helps to make it sizzle.

Do you have a favorite technique to make your paintings pop?



www.CarolschiffStudio.blogspot.com
www.CarolschiffStudio.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...