Saturday, April 26, 2014

Marsh Painting, Small Oil Painting, "North Florida Marsh" by Carol Schiff, 6x6x1.5"

Most of my paintings are done from photo references, but sometimes I like to work from memory.  This little marsh painting is one of the memories.

Purchase here
90 + shipping
 I was thinking of the beautiful marshes around Jacksonville, FL and southern Georgia when I painted this.  We travel the route often and I am always frustrated because I cannot get a decent image of the scene when buzzing down the interstate at 70 MPH.

detail
Follow me on facebook
My Etsy Site
It was interesting trying to work out direction of sunlight etc, but also very freeing.  I will be doing this more often.

Don't forget to come back Wednesday to see my Weekly Painting on Sale.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...