Saturday, April 26, 2014

English Garden White Roses and Dallas Arboretum Artscape - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1450631

 English Garden White Roses
by Nancy Medina
24X30
Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas




The U-Haul is all loaded with over 100 new paintings, with my yellow director's chairs and my new rolling table with my new hydrangea tablecloth, and my purse is full of sunscreen, bubblegum and chocolate. I can't imagine anything more I need to have a successful art show in the garden during Dallas Arboretum Artscape except for one super important ingredient - YOU! You are invited to join me for my only outdoor show of the year this weekend in Booth 43, April 26-27, with a member preview Friday evening from 6 to 8 pm. I've doubled the size of my tent for 2014, so you'll get to see twice as many flower paintings. You could even move some living room furniture in there and sit down with a bowl of popcorn or take a nap under awning number two. The possibilities are endless! 

I'm always excited to visit the Arboretum, after all, it's the incredible staff in the Adult Education Department who first convinced me to start teaching flower painting over 4 years ago. Little did I know, I was about to embark on the most enjoyable chapter in my life, my work as a flower painting instructor. Wear your comfy shoes and bring your camera and join me in the gardens, I'll be the lady in the pink apron with just a dab of green paint on her nose....


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1450631

Studio Director AnnieBee wonders what all the art fair fuss is about?


You Are Invited!

Look for me in Booth 43

Dallas Arboretum Artscape



April 26-27, 2014
9 am to 5 pm daily
with a member preview 6-8 pm April 25
 
8525 Garland Road, Dallas, TX 75218






No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...