Thursday, September 29, 2011

ABSTRACT and ANOTHER TASTY RECIPE by OLGA WAGNER

Way too much on my plate lately! Work is crazy busy which doesn't give me too much time to get into the studio. This weekend is already scheduled to the max. Between the Art Festifall in Chapel Hill and setup for Equestrian Special Olympics in Raleigh I feel a bit overextended... But, that is life and I am lucky to be able to do all these things!

This painting is VERY different from my usual work. As an artist and a person, I always try to stretch my boundaries and try new endeavors. I believe that all my work with palette knifes tough me to be much less afraid of not getting the the likeness just right and let become much looser in my painting.

This painting still has an Animal presence...Can you spot it?...Hint: Closeup is in the 3rd image

To be named - I need to sleep on it...
16 x 20 Acrylic on Stretched Canvas

Available www.olgawagner.com

Closeup of color layers and textures

Close-up of the Paw

I had to share another great recipe that I found extremely easy and absolutely YUMMY! I LOVE to eat great food, but I don't care for spending too much time the Kitchen. My life is way too hectic as it is...Also, my pantry (or whatever you would like to call it) is rather pathetic, and thus I always look for recipes with the least ingredients...

This creation is from the kitchen of Emeril Lagasse and only had a total pf 6 ingredients (including salt and paper)... I ended up adding some lemon juice and lemon rind to it for an added kick.

Link to the Recipe is HERE

Crispy Pan Roasted Chicken with Garlic-Thyme Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...