Saturday, January 5, 2019

Ending 2018 on a high...


The last day of 2018 ended on a high. The gallery owner of the gallery I recently exhibited in purchased these two paintings for his own collection. In addition, a collector came to view her commission painting before I added the final finish and she loved it. Talk about being on cloud nine over the New Year!

Over the years, I have painted several commissions but this was my first abstract commission and quite nerve wracking as abstracts are more subjective. There was a bit of to and froing at the end to get the finishing touches exactly right but worth it.

Here's to a Happy New Year to you all.

CONNECT WITH ME
Keep up with my latest paintings and works in progress
on Instagram @artbymarion

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...