Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Sunflower Painting, Field of Sunflowers, Small Oil Painting, Daily Painting, 6x8" Oil Painting, SOLD

Sunflowers always make me smile!  This little painting is no exception!

SOLD

I used both a brush and knife on this piece.  I wanted some texture, and also vibrant colors.  I tried to make the colors play off one another.


Sometimes, painting comes much more easily than others.  I painted this and one other landscape that I am happy with.........and then the bottom fell out!  I wiped  and wiped and wiped.  I couldn't seem to do anything right!  Finally I turned to acrylic pouring as a distraction.  I have been doing pouring exclusively for the last few weeks.

I am hoping this little journey into a related, but different type of work, will get me back on track again.  More to come!

Thanks for viewing my blog today!

Carol Schiff
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...