Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Willow City Loop Bluebonnets Revisited by Ann McCann 9 X 12 Oil




My husband and I went to Fredericksburg, Texas in early April to see the wildflowers, especially the bluebonnets. It wasn't the most spectacular year, but it was still very beautiful. We painted plein air at my favorite spot on the Willow City Loop road. This one spot has everything, flowers, a running stream, distant mountains, etc. I made the mistake of wearing regular lotion instead of sunscreen and got my first sunburn for many years. A rancher stopped by to warn us not to walk the property due to the number of rattlesnakes. That kept me from wandering off the roadside!!


Click here to purchase Website
Message me at
Email

Subscribe to my blog Blog Subscription

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...