Sunday, January 22, 2017

Untitled, WIP abstract painting, by Marion Hedger

Untiltled WIP
Acrylic abstract painting
50x60cm on panel

Day 21 of Jan 2017 30 paintings challenge
Click Here to see Day 20's painting

I started this similar to yesterday's painting but coated the support with the flow medium first (I'm determined to find a good use for it). I used ceruleun blue, alazarin crimson and white. Due to the flow medium the paint was very 'squidgy' as I rolled and the imprint of the rollers was apparent. I decided to go with this and leave the pattern to take me forward. Read more about this painting and to see some WIP photos


CONNECT WITH ME:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...