Thursday, October 30, 2014

French Boutique Bichon - Floral and French Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1596796

French Boutique Bichon
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas




French Boutique Bichon is the daily newbie from Flower Mound Studio, a fond remembrance from my trip to Southern France in September. The countdown to the Paint France in Dallas giveaway has begun! In just a few days, you can enter to win a free painting workshop in North Texas with me. The workshop will take place on December 13 and will last all day. We'll have snacks, prizes, and an entire day of making brilliant color bloom on canvas. I can hardly wait I am so excited! I hope you are too! 

How to win? Stay tuned to my art bloggy for the details. But watch closely, the first 10 people who respond when the contest opens will be the winners!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...