Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Painting on Sale | Flower Painting | Small Oil Painting | Daily Painting | Sunflower and Tulips by Carol Schiff | 6x8" Oil

Every Wednesday, I post a painting on sale.  Today, I decided to post a flower painting.  I really like the way the sunflower and tulips worked on this painting and I wanted to share it with you.

Purchase here
90 less 15. rebate
A sweet little floral that brings summer into your home every day.

When you purchase at the link above, you will be charged $89.95, plus shipping.  To receive the discount you MUST WRITE ART SALE on the order to receive the rebate.  As soon as I am notified of the sale and payment, I will refund your credit card or PayPal account  $15.00  This sale is only for my blog readers, and if you do not write ART SALE on the order, I will not know to send you the rebate.

This offer expires on Friday, Aug 22, 2014 at 12:01 A.M. PDT.




Thank you for reading my blog today.

Have a happy Sunflower day!



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...