Wednesday, August 15, 2012

RETRO, 50S, COUNTRY, NOSTALGIA, AMERICANA, ABANDONED MOTEL, TOM BROWN ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING


I recently came across a box of long-forgotten sketches in the back of my studio; things that I had sketched when they caught my eye along country roads. Nostalgic glimpses of vanishing America and leftover memories of a bygone era.

For years these sketches have been packed away and forgotten, but I'm having fun bringing them to life now after all this time. This painting is based on one of those sketches.

Keep an eye on my blog for more of these cherished memories of bygone days. I'll show a couple more each week.

"THE MOON AND THE STARS MOTEL"
5X7 INCH ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING by Tom Brown

If this one speaks to you CLICK HERE TO BID:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg

Thanks for stopping to look,
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...