Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Garden Gate Dallas Arboretum Tulip Path by Nancy Medina


Garden Gate Tulip Path
by Nancy Medina
 16X12
Oil on Archival Panel


Garden Gate Tulip Path is the newest daily painting, as I count down the opening of the tulips at the Dallas Arboretum in the next few weeks. My deep purple irises have opened in my garden this week. They are probably wondering what season this is, considering we had 35 degree weather one day, and 80 degree weather the next! I'm planning a photo excursion to the Arboretum during Dallas Blooms very soon - and packing for my March 23 flower painting workshop there. Stay tuned to my art blog, I'll be sharing my favorite photos with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...