Friday, March 22, 2013

Aspen Painting

©1990-2013 Aspen Art by Jill Saur, all rights reserved


Summer in Aspen, or any other destination in Colorado, is a beautiful experience!  I have another trip to Crested Butte planned for this summer and I can't wait to photograph  the aspen trees, wildflowers, and spectacular mountain vistas.

My 36"x36" acrylic aspen tree palette knife painting, "Summer Path", hangs in the home of one my special collector's.  Although this painting is sold, it is available in a giclee on canvas or paper.  Please keep in mind that I love to paint commissions and I'd be happy to discuss such a venture with you.

Please visit my website to see more of my work and to read about my commissioned pieces.  Just CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...