Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring White Roses by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Spring White Roses
by Nancy Medina

16X12
Oil on Archival Panel



Spring White Roses is a new daily painting in Flower Mound Studio, and it’s been a very busy day with my assistants. I found a recipe for woodpecker suet online, and decided the time was right to give it a try. My mother’s house in East Texas attracts several kinds of woodpeckers, even a Pileated that stops by once in a great while, and these colorful birds are one of my favorites to watch from her back porch.Visit my art blog today to read more about my suet-making adventure and see the recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...