Monday, March 11, 2013

Aspen Tree Painting by Jill Saur


Aspen trees in the fall are completely mesmerizing, breathtakingly beautiful, and a joy to behold.  I recently sold this 36"x36" aspen tree painting to a new collector.  I still offer this image in a hand-embellished giclee on canvas.  You can learn more about giclees on my website. (see below)

I especially love to paint commissions for clients who need a particular painting in a specific size.  If you're interested in one of my original paintings, a giclee, or having a commissioned piece painted just for you, please contact me through my website.  CLICK HERE

©1990-2013 Aspen Tree Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...