Friday, March 22, 2013

Modern LDS Art - Salt Lake City Temple


I don't usually start with sketches but in this case I really wanted to the temple and architecture to be identifiable. I had really good direction on this commission from my friend. She knew exactly what she wanted which made my job so much easier. For this painting of the LDS Salt Lake Temple, I printed out the image I was using and separated into 8 equal squares for scaling. 
 





  
LDS Temple Art blue sky spring time flowers red tulips yellow green palette knife painting original non traditional LDS mormon art.

Find more here: tlamoreaux.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...