Sunday, March 10, 2013

Visit My Exhibit in Historic Downtown Grapevine by Pamela Blaies


oil
12" x 24"

This weekend, I installed a solo exhibit at the Lancaster Theater Art Gallery, 300 S. Main St in historic downtown Grapevine, Texas. It features many of my palette knife paintings full of color and texture. The brick walls and tin ceiling are awesome! Go check it out anytime between 9 - 5 pm Monday - Friday. The exhibit closes on April 9th.


Pamela Blaies - Artworks in Oil 
March 8 - April 9, 2013

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...