Friday, March 22, 2013

PLEIN AIR PAINTING AND WORKSHOP INFO by TOM BROWN, SANTIAGO CANYON, DRY CREEK BED



5x7 PLEIN AIR PAINTING by TOM BROWN
$1 AUCTION - CLICK HERE TO BID:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg

This is another demonstration painting I did for the group of artists in a Plein Air workshop I taught.

Like the painting I posted yesterday, I began this one with a quick pencil study to show the class how I organize the key shapes of the composition. This served as a guide when I began the actual painting.

On April 6th I will begin a new Plein Air workshop and there is still time to register. We will paint at a variety of locations around Orange County, California for 5 consecutive Saturdays from 9am to noon. Email me for details if you’re interested.

Thanks for looking.
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...