Friday, March 15, 2013

First Signs of Spring by Pamela Blaies


16" x 20"
oil on linen

My neighbors planted some Carolina Jessamine (aka Carolina Jasmine) on the other side of our fence. Every spring I look forward to the vines climbing over and spilling loads of cheery, yellow blossoms onto my side of the fence. I can see them from my kitchen window and they are one of the first signs of spring in my yard. The flowers are so prolific, I can snip off 5 or 6 pieces of vine a day for several weeks without making a dent. I arranged a bouquet of them yesterday and they are stunning in this hand-blown blue glass vase.

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...