Sunday, March 10, 2013

Purple Thunder Iris and a Sunflower Painting Video by Texas Artist Nancy Medina


Purple Thunder Iris
by Nancy Medina
8X10
Oil on Archival Panel



Purple Thunder Iris is a new small work in the studio, as the storms roll through North Texas. About six more deep purple irises joined the rest of their newly blossomed friends in my yard this weekend and I simply had to paint them. I had some good news today - I was delighted that one of my sunflower painting, Sunflower Daisy Divas, was a Daily Paintworks pick! Here is the video I made while painting the sunflower, enjoy!




Purple Thunder Iris on the easel

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...