Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New Day Blue Hydrangeas and a Hydrangea Workshop by Nancy Medina


New Day Blue Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina
16X20
Palette Knife/Oil on Archival Panel

New Day Blue Hydrangeas is named in honor of my new life as a full-time artist, following my departure from corporate America in less than 24 hours! Due to popular demand, I'm holding a 2-day hydrangea workshop May 17-18 in Irving, Texas. We'll work from fresh flowers to make those fluffy florals and celebrate using bright, pure color with big, bold strokes!


I would be fibbing just a bit if I said I wasn't afraid of what's to come in my art journey in just a few days, experiencing those fleeting moments of doubt when a voice in my head shrieks *are you out of your mind???* But I just keep right on quelling the panic and staying the course. I'm trading my hose and heels for tennis shoes and paint spattered jeans 24-7! Stay tuned here and I promise to keep you posted almost seven days a week. With amusing pug pictures, yes, that just goes without saying!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...