Friday, March 15, 2013

58 Beacon Street by Ann Gorbett


58 Beacon Street
36" x 12" x 2"
Oil with a palette knife on cradled board
SOLD

This is the third in a series of Beacon Street townhouses on the historic Beacon Hill across from the Boston Common. I walked over the Beacon Street yesterday to confirm the address of this building. Based on others I'd done, I guessed and I was glad to see that I guessed correctly. While I was there, I took some more photos of some of the other buildings that looked like good contenders for the next round of paintings. So it became an inspiring walk.

I had a chance to take a photo of the three paintings together this weekend and I have to say that I am really pleased. This is just how I pictured them, all lined up together similarly as they do in Boston. And I am excited to paint more!

Visit my blog to see more Beacon Hill paintings, anngorbett.blogspot.com. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...