Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Blue Swirl Hydrangeas and Spring Workshops by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Blue Swirl Hydrangeas 
by Nancy Medina

12X12
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


Blue Swirl Hydrangeas is the newest small work in the studio, as I lay in pots and jars and glassware for a new large container garden painting that will be headed to my solo show in San Diego in April. Two of my workshops filled up this week, I think everyone is getting in the mood for flowers! The hydrangeas I painted this evening are based on the blossoms at the Dallas Arboretum, one of the most inspiring spots in Texas for those who enjoy seeing Mother Nature in her brightest spring attire. I would love to paint with you in 2013, check out all my workshops and nab your seat before it is too late! We paint from fresh flowers together, step by step, and artists who work in acrylics and water based oils are also welcome. Put a little joy in your brush and let's make bright color happen in big, loose, bold strokes this year!

Click here for workshop information




Blue Swirls on the easel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...