Wednesday, March 6, 2013

"Rosie" Original Palette Knife Expressionism Equine, Horse Painting by Colorado Abstract Artist Kimberly Conrad

                                

Original 11"x14" palette knife oil donkey painting on prepared paper. This is another piece I am removing from my private collection....part of the "Misfit" series from 2009. This piece has been in a beautiful frame in my entryway for years....but it is time for a change, and "Rosie" must find new home....

I am at a bit of a crossroads professionally...feeling a bit uninspired, and trying to decide whether to keep "pouring" acrylic...or go back to palette knife oil, which is where I began...or do both...

 I was leaning towards going back to palette knife, then yesterday I was commissioned to do two larger poured aspen pieces at a very agreeable price....and possibly a large poured seascape for the same collector...and I have a group of large aspens in the works for a local hospital, so what is a girl to do???? I am thoroughly confused...no telling what I will be posting in the next few weeks.... I fear I will be experimenting ( if I am brave enough) and may be need to apologize ahead of time...Artists are constantly told to "find your voice"....but what that voice speaks many languages????

Anyhow....if you have an interest in misfit "Rosie"...

 email kkconrad2@aol.com for pricing.

 Visit http://KimberlyConradFineArt.com to view more of my work.

Visit http://ConradCoastalCollections.blogspot.com to view my seascapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...