Sunday, June 6, 2010

Red and White Tulips #4 - Original Palette Knife painting by Nithya Swaminathan

This original painting is part of my dutch tulip paintings based on the gorgeous flowers from the Keukenhof gardens in Holland. The gardens have acres and acres of tulips of every imaginable color.  To see more paintings of Holland, please visit my blog "A Painter's ode to Holland".

Dutch Damsels #25
Palette Knife on Canvas, 13 by 18 cms
© Nithya Swaminathan 2010
$29.00 + $10.00 shipping worldwide



My other links:
Please do write to me with any feedback, suggestions or just about anything! I love hearing from people about my work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...