Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Natural Rhythms oil painting by Niki Gulley


"Natural Rhythms" ©2010 Niki Gulley
36" x 48" oil painting

I find being immersed in nature can have such an uplifting effect, and I wanted to share that feeling with you in Natural Rhythms so I chose pure, intense colors to create a vibrant autumn scene that just makes you feel happy and alive when you look at it. The repetition in the birch trunks and fallen leaves, combined with the flickering sounds of the breeze rustling the foliage reminded me of a symphony in the forest so I titled this painting Natural Rhythms.

If you’re in the Minneapolis area this weekend, visit my art booth at the Stone Arch Art Festival. See StoneArchFestival.com for details on the art show.

Or e-mail me at Niki@NikiGulley.com for more information.

Visit my website at NikiGulley.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...