Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Rosie" Original Palette Knife Abstract Horse Equine Painting by Kimberly Conrad

I have sold more prints of this painting than anything I have ever done!!! It was originally just another expressionist piece..that I decided to put an animal in...but already had the background done in wet oil paint, so there was no way to sketch (I am a horrible sketcher anyway!!)..she looks more like a misfit horse/donkey...so I decided to do a series of these with different animals and call it the "Misfit Series". Rosie has been well loved, and has sold more than a dozen prints both to the old and the young.This summer it is my goal to add a few more misfit animal paintings to the series!!
Contact Kimberly at kkconrad2@aol.com

Visit my Website: www.KimberlyConradFineArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...