Sunday, June 6, 2010

"Blues Skies" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting on 3/4" gallery wrapped canvas


This is one huge painting for me! It's 36"x36" and is just loaded with different hues of blues. The skies intrigue me so much and living where I do, northern Colorado, we get to see a lot of them! No trees in the way, for the most part -- especially if you're driving between towns! You get to see all shades -- true blue, denim blue, grey blue, aqua, turquoise, pale blue -- I'm not being technical with paint names here -- it's just such an amazing variety! (Click on image to enlarge for details....)


"Blues Skies", 36"x36" unframed palette knife oil painting on 3/4" gallery wrapped canvas, write me for pricing or more information -- Thank you for looking!

Much more information at KarlaNolanblogspot

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful - I love how the sky can have so many blues at the same time. I just love skies.

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...