Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mountain and River daily oil painting by BECKY JOY

To buy this painting click here.


This 5x7 oil painting is from a scene in Colorado, but with a lot of liberties taken. I opened up the background and added the mist on the mountain to the right along with the course of the stream. I used the palette knife on the grass and brush in the foreground which contrasts with the smooth water and the thinner brushwork in the background. This helps to give more depth and texture to the painting. I have listed this painting on EBay for $75. I have more paintings on EBay. If you would like to see more that is up for bid, click here.

Remember that I am offering a FREE painting in my drawing this month. To be in the drawing, sign up for my newsletter. If you already subscribe, have a friend sign up. Then send me a note to let me know that you did so. That would be the only way I would know. beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com To view some of my old newsletters go to my archive.




I've been adding more paintings for prints. To see what is available in prints go to my Image Kind Store.

Off to paint again. Talk to you all tomorrow.

BECKY JOY
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com/
http://www.beckyjoy.com/
prints
EBay
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com








For Email Marketing you can trust

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...