Sunday, June 13, 2010

Trees and Farm Impressionist Daily oil painting by BECKY JOY



A new week, a new post. Another farm scene, I love those farms with the big trees. I have this painting for sale for $100.  I used both the brush and the palette knife on this painting to get a sense of depth and variety in the textures. The violets in the sky, background and the house all contrast with the bright yellow/golds of the field. I still have paintings on EBay. Check them out!

Yesterday my store on Imagekind was featured which certainly created a lot of traffic. To see the prints click here

If you sign up for my newsletter, you will be on my growing list of subscribers this month that will be in the drawing for a FREE 6x6 painting.





Talk to you all tomorrow and I'll have a new painting posted!

BECKY JOY
www.beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com
EBay
Printshttp://beckyjoyartist.imagekind.com/store/

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...