Monday, June 28, 2010

"End of Day Wild Skies" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting


I was invited by Meko's Gallery to do a palette knife demonstration over the weekend and I honestly had a wonderful time doing so. Sitting in the window, at an angle that passers by could see in to note what I was doing, I went to town with the recently found favorite palette knife (which I lost only temporarily!), going to the skies for another sunset. Just love those sunsets, cannot get enough, somewhat like what poppies do for me.

""End of Day Wild Skies", 11"x14" palette knife oil painting on panel, $300, s&h to be determined at time of sale, call 970-221-4208 if you want for more information from Meko's Gallery here in Fort Collins, Colorado -- and thank you for looking!


MORE NEWS TO ANNOUNCE at KarlaNolanBlogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...