Monday, June 7, 2010

Garden and Picket Fence daily oil painting by BECKY JOY

To bid on this 5x7 oil painting click here.

This is a different image from my "normal" work. I don't often paint garden scenes, although I used to years ago when I painted in watercolor.Anyway I liked the fence in shadow with the violets contrasting with the yellow grass and plants. What originally caught my attention was the red poppies in the yard. One of my favorite flowers. I used the palette knife on the pickets and the foreground. By doing so, I create depth in the texture with less in the background. I have posted this painting on EBay for bidding starting at $65. I don't have many left on EBay right now, because at this price they have been selling almost as soon as I post another. So you had better hurry.



I am having a drawing at the end of the month for a FREE daily painting. All you have to do to be in the drawing is to sign up for my newsletter. If you already subscribe, send this news onto a friend. If they sign up, you will both be in the drawing. The more friends that you have sign up, the more times you will be in the drawing. Just send me an email telling me your name and your friends so that I know who they are.

Talk to you all tomorrow.

BECKY JOY
http://www.beckyjoy.com/
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com/
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com
http://beckyjoyartist.imagekind.com/store/
Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for Becky's Email Newsletter








For Email Marketing you can trust

1 comment:

  1. After reading this post, I thought all those beautiful and classy fences are all natural wood. This type of alternative fencing material can really help save our environment.

    Privacy Picket Fence

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...