Wednesday, June 23, 2010

In the meadow - Original Palette Knife painting by Nithya Swaminathan

I'd like to believe that the coneflower isn't as varied as an Iris, or a rose in offering myriad painting possibilities. There is some scope however, and I am just looking to explore it a bit. My perspective would probably change if I got to see them in person, but then with only photos as sources for references, the images that I have are quite limited and I am just getting to them one by one. There are a couple of more to come, not many though. Let me know what you think of this one.
In the meadow
Palette Knife on board, 5 by 7 inches
© 2010 Nithya Swaminathan




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...