Friday, June 4, 2010

"Red Flower Pot" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting


This is a simple little painting and it was a fun one to paint. I sat out back with my French easel folded to a small size on the table and went to town with my attempt at plein air painting. I'm not actually fond of this sort of painting as the world is just so big and it's a struggle to stay with just a tiny little sliver of the world to paint! Not my style -- but it was a relaxing time and I think I like the results! Do you?

"Red Flower Pot" 6"x6" palette knife oil painting on canvas adhered to foam core, unframed, $72 includes s&h in N. America, Paypal preferred, click button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information -- Thank you for looking!





There's a lot more news at KarlaNolanblogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...