Thursday, August 5, 2010

"Summer Night" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting


Okay, I know, I know, I know, I know already!!!!!  It's Summer!  It's August!  It's hot in summer and in August -- dare I say more?  I thought it might be fun to put the heat to the canvas in this sunset -- I've seen plenty like this one, too!  I can tell what's going on here -- by the time August arrives, I know I'm mentally preparing for Autumn.  Autumn and Spring are my two favorite seasons....temperatures that are more moderated are for me.  Winter and Summer are so extreme sometimes -- not always in Colorado -- it varies day to day.  However, it's slowly by surely creeping up on us -- a new season.

"Summer Night" is a 5"x7" palette knife oil painting on canvas panel and costs a mere $70  (including s&h in N. America) -- it's not framed but that's easy enough to rectify -- you can either lean it up against the wall, a shelf, a small easel, or indulge yourself with a wall frame -- nothing to pricey about any of this and in this lousy economic times -- why not splurge on yourself?  E-mail me at KarlaNolan@
gmail.com for more info, Paypal preferred, of course!


Thanks for looking!  More at KarlaNolanBlogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...