Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer day, trees and dirt road by BECKY JOY

This is the finished 24x30 that I started during my Ustream broadcast. It is titled "Summer Road"
To view this painting and others go to my website, www.beckyjoy.com.

I used one of my daily paintings as a reference and a photo when I did the little one. The format is a little narrower than the 5x7. I also painted some buildings in the background, sky holes in the trees, branches and light on the mountains. Oh, and I pumped up the red in the bushes at the base of the tree. 

I had a lot of fun painting this one today. I really loaded the paint on in the foreground. I'm working on getting some larger work done. I don't have a lot on hand right now. I had about an hour to go painting today and the power went out. So, we went bowling. It was a good day bowling also. Came home and the power was back on, so I finished it today. YAY! I'm happy with this one.

Talk to you all tomorrow.
BECKY JOY
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com
www.beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com

1 comment:

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...