Thursday, August 12, 2010

Moonlight oil daily painting by BECKY JOY


MOONLIGHT 6x6 oil on canvas is available for $110. 



To purchase this painting go to my blog.

Today besides painting this little one I finished the painting that I painted on my Ustream show on Tuesday. I made some changes that I didn't feel were working. I needed to darken the foreground field, I moved the sunlight up a little higher and just refined and finished the painting. I have this painting posted on my website, www.beckyjoy.com

I've also started another painting that I am reworking. I should have it done tomorrow. It seems that every six months or so I look back on some of my paintings and want to change some things about them. I try to convince myself that that is good, but it sure would be easier just to move on.



BECKY JOY
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com
www.beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com
Prints
Cards
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/becky-joy-artist-oil-painting-in-the-studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...