Monday, August 9, 2010

Canadian Cowscape, by Carrie Jacobson


Canadian Cowscape
By Carrie Jacobson
Oil on canvas, 48x60, $1,500

In June, some of you will remember, a friend and I traveled to Atlantic Canada on a painting trip. We saw these cows on the Gaspe Peninsula of Quebec. It is a gorgeous place, open and bright and lightly populated. Behind me, just across the road, was an open field and the ocean. It's a rare place when seaside land is used for grazing cattle! 



To see more of my work, check out my website and my blog! It's never too early to start thinking about holiday presents; art makes a great gift.

1 comment:

  1. the colors & texture in this one are really something! thank you!

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...