Friday, August 20, 2010

"Red Door Welcome" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting on canvas



Sometimes when I have a bit of spare paint on my palette, I just whip up another fun painting with my palette knives.  This one was a blast to paint -- "Red Door Welcome" is a 4"x6" palette knife oil painting on canvas which hopefully welcomes you into my abode with a happy yet peaceful feeling.  The greenery around the door is typical of our house -- come in and enjoy yourself!


"Red Door Welcome, 4"x6" miniature palette knife oil painting on canvas, unframed, $45 includes s&h in N. America, Paypal preferred, write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information -- thanks for looking!
 
MORE NEWS TO ANNOUNCE at KarlaNolanBlogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...